Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:36 pm

Is it possible to get the size and coordinates of a form field? I see that I can iterate through the form fields, but I don't see any properties that indicate size or location. This seems odd to me since there are methods for getting coordinates of images and text. Am I missing something? Thanks.

jerradtobii
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:17 pm

I figured it out. I have to cast the PdfFieldWidget object to a specific type of widget (e.g. PdfTextBoxFieldWidget).

jerradtobii
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:08 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that you find the solution. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance in the future.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron