Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 22, 2023 2:10 pm

Hi,

I am using SpirePDF for cloud signature. The problem is that IPdfSignatureFormatter's Sign method is called twice, which means user needs to approve signing of one document twice.

Description and workaround:

The first time I get a byte array with document hash. I sign it using the cloud stored private key.
The second time I get a byte array with whole PDF document. I sign it with locally stored certificate (it is not seen in the final document).

The name of person who signed it is from the first siagnature.

Thank you in advance

tonchek8
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 22, 2023 12:19 pm

Tue May 23, 2023 8:49 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us work out a solution for you, could you please share us with the following messages? Thanks for your assistance. You can send them to us via email ([email protected]) or attach them here.
1) your test code and documents.
2) could you explain your requirement more clearly?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron