Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 04, 2020 8:13 pm

Hi,

I’m currently searching a component to view and modify PDF
I found your component and I’ve tested your trial demo and I think your component should do what I want

First of all, can be possible ,with your WinForm PDF Viewer, to interract with Annotation object like texbox and stamps, to move, delete or edit it ?


Thank you

pdfwolters
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Tue May 05, 2020 9:04 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Do you want to manipulate textbox and stamps like in Adobe? Sorry our Spire.PDFViewer doesn't support these features.
If you have further questions, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Tue May 05, 2020 3:14 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply

pdfwolters
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Wed May 06, 2020 1:08 am

Hello,

You are welcome.
If you encounter any question related to our product in the future, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Return to Spire.PDF