Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 01, 2025 12:34 pm

Hi,

I'm currently looking into loading markdown into a Spire document. In this case, I do not have control of the given markdown.
I now have the following test file:
Code: Select all
Example 1

| A      | B |
| ------ | -- |
| Foo    | 12 |
| Bar    | 13 |

---

Example 2
| A      | B |
| ------ | -- |
| Foo    | 12 |
| Bar    | 13 |

---
Example 3

| A      | B |
| ------ | -- |
| Foo    | 12 |
| Bar    | 13 |
Some other text


In this case:
- Example 1 gets converted to a table
- Example 2 does not get converted to a table.
- Example 3 does not get converted to a table. But gives a different result.
I've attached the result of the conversion to this message.

As for as I know, both are correct ways to describe a table in markdown. I've tested this with multiple online editors; and all display 3 tables.

MarcelEmpirion
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:26 am

Thu Oct 02, 2025 2:42 am

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
I have successfully reproduced the issue you encountered. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have logged this issue into our tracking system with the reference number SPIREDOC-11586. We will notify you promptly once the issue is resolved.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Apr 21, 2026 7:38 am

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

I'm glad to inform you that SPIREDOC-11586 has been resolved. Welcome to download and test [Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:14.4.4].
Our website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html.
NuGet link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/14.4.4
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Docfor.NETStandard/14.4.4

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.Doc

cron