Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:26 am

I have a .net6 project where I am converting a docx file to pdf using the following code:

document.SaveToStream(pdfStream, FileFormat.PDF);

The second image is moved in the resulting PDF. This problem can be reproduced in FreeSpire.Doc 10.7.0+. The document is converted correctly when using 10.2.0.

dchimbor
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:51 am

Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:45 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!
After testing, I did reproduce the issue you mentioned and I have logged it into our tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-9552. Our develop team will further investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Swain
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Swain.Wang
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:55 am

Return to Spire.Doc