Dear Jignesh,
Thanks for your inquiry.
After testing with the latest
Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:5.2.3, I didn't find the blurred barcode on the 2nd PDF, the barcodes on the two printed outputs are almost the same. Please check my generated xps files which were outputted by virtual printer (Microsoft XPS Document Writer). I suggest that you give the latest version a try, if the issue still happens after trying, please provide your printer name as well as a screenshot that shows the comparison of the correct barcode on the 1st PDF and the blurred barcode on the 2nd PDF.
Besides, I have noticed that your license didn't work for the latest Spire.PDF 5.2.3, the reason is our authorization for license version did not match the span of the hotfix version, this is a problem on our side and it would not happen in the future. Our sales team will send you a new license ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
Login to view the files attached to this post.