Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files from any .NET platform (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) and Java applications (J2SE and J2EE) with fast and high quality performance.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:49 pm

Hi, I am evaluating Spire.Doc to convert HTML to Word Doc. I am seeing issue with HTML table that has border. When converted into Word Doc, table is losing outside border color/size where as internal borders are correct.

Code: Select all
<table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 100%; border-color: #E03E2D; border-style: solid;" border="1"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="width: 47.704%;">test 3</td> <td style="width: 47.704%;">test 4</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 47.704%;">&nbsp;</td> <td style="width: 47.704%;">&nbsp;</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Above is converted to attached word document
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

prakash.shiwakoti

Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:02 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your case and reproduced your problem. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-6917. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc