I am currently facing a problem with the Free Java Library on a linux machine.
I am using the artifact
- Code: Select all
<dependency>
<groupId> e-iceblue </groupId>
<artifactId>spire.pdf.free</artifactId>
<version>4.3.0</version>
</dependency>
and the linux plugin version. There are no access restrictions on any file inside the plugin folder and I am unzipping the linux_plugin archive directly on system startup.
My code looks like this:
- Code: Select all
HtmlConverter.setPluginPath("/home/plugins_linux/");
HtmlConverter.convert("/home/test.html", "test.pdf", false, 100 * 1000, new Size(283F,425F), new PdfMargins(0));
The exact problem is, that the file will not be created (the application is running as root, so no access restrictions) and if I create it before, it will be empty.
I also tried to get the pdf content via OutputStream instead of filename as parameter, but the stream will also be empty.
System information:
NAME="Alpine Linux"
ID=alpine
VERSION_ID=3.12.4
PRETTY_NAME="Alpine Linux v3.12"
I did read this post from bradjen, but none of the answers worked for me, such as installing the libraries etc.
If I use the same code, but a windows machine and the windows plugin, it works perfectly. But we cant use windows machines in production mode
Thank you and I am looking forward to your reply