Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:40 pm

I am having two issues.
1) Text fields as date:
TextFieldAsDate.jpg


How do I find the properties to be able to know to convert my stored data from 2023-02-18T05:00:00.000Z to the save format, since it isn't doing it automatically?
For example, if I can determine if the field is number (currency) or date, I either need to know this and convert it or have the pdf take the raw data and apply the formatting it is supposed to?

2) Checkboxes that act as radio buttons:
DispoCombined.jpg


I am using Foxit PDF Editor and to get the checkboxes to work properly, all of them have the same name "Disposition" and the only difference is the "export value" as you can see in the image.
How do I get this property/attribute so that if the disposition value is "asis" for example, and I want to check the 1 of 5 checkboxes (all named "disposition") but has the export value of "asis"?

adammenkes
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:45 pm

Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:36 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
For your questions, I have communicated with our developers, these functions are extended by Adobe, our Spire.PDF currently does not support these functions, but I have added them as a new feature into our upgrade list with the ticket number SPIREPDF-5780, our developers will evaluate these functions, once they are implemented, I will inform you asap.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron