Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:43 pm

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I have used SmartArt Object in PPT. the text in nodes goes outside of nodes thus i need the text should be autofit by itself . i tried below code

For Each node As ISmartArtNode In smartArt.Nodes
node.TextFrame.AutofitType = TextAutofitType.Shape
Next

I have attached my file for your reference . there is a one node having to much text which going outside of it.

Please send me a code which handle the exceeded text and autofit it in nodes. so, it won't be exceeded.

Could you please help me here .

anilbits001

Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:45 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note that when you input a long string into the SmartArt in MS PowerPoint manually, the text will be shrank to fit the SmartArt automatically, thus there is no need for us to set the "Shrink Text On Overflow" option of the SmartArt. And the smallest font size of text is "5" in MS PowerPoint, when the SmartArt is not big enough to fit the text(even the text has been shrunk to the smallest size), the text will go outside of it.

I have checked your PowerPoint file, the font size of the text in the SmartArt is "5". The overflow is caused by the large length of your text, thus if you hope to make all the text inside the SmartArt, I'm afraid you have to enlarge the size of the SmartArt. Hope you could understand.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.Presentation