Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 06, 2016 11:43 pm

Hi:

I created a pdf with form fields. After the pdf is saved, I want to convert the whole pdf as a readonly file, so every time that the pdf is open, we dont want that the Adobe reader shows the save as dialog.

I tried this without success:

field.Flatten = true;
field.ReadOnly = true;

Thanks in advanced

David

dsapopty
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Mon May 09, 2016 6:38 am

Hello David,

Thanks for your posting.
Sorry that our Spire.PDF product cannot disable save as dialog.
If you only want to view pdf file, I recommend you to try our Spire.PDFViewer. It can allow to view and not save as.
Here is a demo.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spir ... iewer.html

Sincerely,
Caroline
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

caroline.zhang
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 am

Tue May 10, 2016 7:03 am

Hi David,

Did you try the Spire.PDFViever? How is your issue now?
Thanks for your feedback in advance.

Sincerely,
Caroline
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

caroline.zhang
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 am

Return to Spire.PDF