Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 pm

I am using PdfTable to show the data form Dataset. For some columns I just wanted to display the group heading. Let me know how to solve this issue?

jagu102

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 am

Hi ,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We've created a research on this problem, but we can't reproduce it. Could you please offer some more informations(PDF template you want to, some template data etc) to help us reproduce this problem? Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Have a great day!

BR
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 am

please see the attachment, I need to create a table heading similar to attached image

Thanks,
Jagath

jagu102

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:11 am

Hi Jagath,

Thanks for your feedback and so sorry for the late reply.

I attached a demo creating a table heading similar to the attached image, please have a look.

If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 am

Hi Suvi,

Thanks for your reply.

In your example you had created pdfrow not grid heading. I have attached the modified Program, but the row span does not working. Let me know why

Thanks,
Jagath

jagu102

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:15 am

Hi Jagath,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are so sorry that the row span does not working in grid headers, we need some time to research and fix it. At the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. However, you will surely be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience. However, the row span works well in Rows, so we recommand you to use the rows as headers as a workaround. I attached a demo, please have a look.

In case of any ambiguity, please let me know. Have a great day!

Kind regards
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 am

Hi Suvi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am waiting for the update, also i need one more option in pdftable is that Data Formatting (eg: Number formatting, Text formatting etc). Let me know is there any existing solution for data formatting without using SQL.

Thanks,
Jagath

jagu102

Return to Spire.PDF