Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:12 am

Hi,
I have a pdf grid (image attached)
I want the column which has bill total, and the one before it to be attached.
And rest of the columns towards the left not visible.
Please help me implement this.

suryaks2002
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:57 am

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:02 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to your message. I can’t exactly investigate your issue, please offer your input pdf file and the result pdf file you expected. Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:34 pm

Hi

In this picture, I want to remove the right border for each cell with empty value.
Can you share how that can be done.

suryaks2002
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:57 am

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:57 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry for that the Spire.Pdf doesn’t achieve this requirement due to there is no definition of “table” in PDF document, and the objects that look like “table” in PDF document are actually made up of line segments.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron