Spire.Email for .NET is a professional .NET Email library specially designed for developers to create, read and manipulate emails from any .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) platform with fast and high quality performance.

Tue Sep 08, 2026 11:47 am

I recently found an old OLM archive from a previous MacBook that contains several years of emails and attachments. I no longer use that Mac, but there are some important conversations in the archive that I need to access again. I’m considering converting the OLM file to PST so I can open the data through Outlook on another system, but I’m not sure which converter would be reliable for this kind of old mailbox.

I’ve seen MacXTools OLM Converter for Mac mentioned while researching different options. Has anyone actually used it with an older or large OLM file? I’d especially like to know whether it preserves the original emails, attachments, folder structure, and other mailbox details during conversion. Also, are there any things I should check before converting the original OLM file?

mathew0406
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2025 9:43 am

Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:54 am

Hello,

Thanks for your message. It looks like you might have posted in the wrong place, as MacXTools OLM Converter for Mac is not our product.

However, we do offer a professional API product called Spire.Email for .NET, which is specifically designed for creating, reading, and processing Outlook files within the .NET environment.

Are you familiar with developing in .NET? If so, you can leverage our API to build your own customized conversion tool.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if you would like to explore this option further.

Sincerley,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.Email

cron