Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Stumbled upon this when a few Mac Users had problems with our PDF. These are single page PDFs.

I could reproduce it with FreeSpire.PDF 5.10.0 and the following code:

Code: Select all
            var doc = new PdfDocument();
            var page = doc.Pages.Add();
            var font = new PdfTrueTypeFont(new Font("Helvetica", 12f));
            var brush = new PdfSolidBrush(Color.Black);
            page.Canvas.DrawString("This is a test.", font, brush, 10, 80);
            var filename = "G:\\testing.pdf";
            doc.SaveToFile(filename);
            doc.Close();

CWagnerMedianord
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:14 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your code under Windows with the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:5.11.2 but didn't reproduce your issue, the page of the result Pdf file showed correctly when I opened it by GhostScript. I have uploaded my result Pdf file and the screenshot of the page showed by GhostScript on my side for checking. I will finish the test under MAC environment ASAP.

I firstly suggest you try to use the latest commercial version which has more improvements than old versions.
By the way, could you please offer us the following information?
1. Does the issue occur only under MAC environment?
2. The result Pdf file generated on your side.
3. The screenshot you opened the result file by GhostScript on your side.

You could upload them here or send us([email protected]) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Amber.Gu
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:16 am

Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:51 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please offer us the following information for further investigation?
1. Will the page number show incorrectly when you opened it by Adobe?
2. Does the issue occur only under MAC environment?
3. The result Pdf file generated on your side.
4. The screenshot you opened the result file by GhostScript on your side.

You could upload them here or send us([email protected]) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Amber.Gu
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:16 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron