Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello,

I am using Spire.PDF to generate files which I am then storing to the Amazon S3. Once I open generated file (without downloading) with Mozilla Firefox I can only see first page. If for example my document has 5 pages I get 5 first pages displayed. In chrome and when I download the file everything is fine.

I tried to open some other pdf documents with Mozilla Firefox and it was working fine so I guess problem is with the way I am generating these files.

jbojcic
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:37 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tried to generate a pdf file and then directly opened it by Mozilla Firefox 40.0.3, everything is fine.
To help us recreate your issue, please provide us your code and the generated pdf file.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Check the uploaded zip.

I attached one pdf file which is opened correctly, one which is not (only first page is displayed) and c# code which I am using for generating files.

Try to open pdf files with Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks.

jbojcic
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:59 am

Hi,

Thanks for providing.
I have recreated your issue and forwarded it to our dev team. We will tell you when there is any update.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:55 am

Hi,

Please try Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.5.143.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:46 am

Hi,

Did the new version resolved your issue?
Thanks for your feedback.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:12 pm

Yes, it's fixed now. But is there a fix for a free Spire.PDF version? Because when I use this I get that red evaluation message (Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET).

Currently I have Free Spire.PDF for .NET installed through NuGet package manager (version 3.2).

Thanks.

jbojcic
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
We only maintain our free product when we have enough time due to other priority issues in commercial version.
Sorry that we have no timeline to update new version of free Spire.PDF at present.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF