Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:33 am

Hi, we bought your product (Spire office for Java : Developer Small Business 2 copies) - License key version = 1.3 / Product version = 9.1
After purchasing your company's product, the following problem occurred while testing document conversion on the development server with the corresponding license.
After purchasing your company's product, the following problem occurred while testing document conversion on the development server with the corresponding license.
After converting the document, the PDF came out with a watermark saying "Evaluation Warning: The document was created with Spire.PDF for Java."
I'm wondering if this is an issue because it's a development server, or if there's another solution.
For reference, when I ran it with the temporary license provided by your company, it worked normally.

This is an our Java code.

com.spire.presentation.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey(Constants.SPIRE_LICENSE);
com.spire.presentation.license.LicenseProvider.loadLicense();

Even if I declared PDF instead of Presentation and executed the code, the result was the same.
I'll wait for your answer.

SungwonShin
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:24 am

Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:36 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Regarding the question you raised, I suspect that you used Spire.PDF to process the converted PDF document. To resolve this issue, please use the following code to apply the license for Spire.PDF and retest. If your issue still exists after trying, to help us further investigate, please upload your input document and full test code to the attachment and send it to us or this email: [email protected]. Thank you in advance.
Code: Select all
com.spire.presentation.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey(Constants.SPIRE_LICENSE);
com.spire.presentation.license.LicenseProvider.loadLicense();
com.spire.pdf.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey(Constants.SPIRE_LICENSE);
 com.spire.pdf.license.LicenseProvider.loadLicense();

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron