Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:23 pm

hi iceblue,

I appreciate your free version.
Currently, FreeSpire.Pdf converts pdf to svg very well when running single-threading.
But it crashes when running multiple-threading.
Please see attached image for details.
I have attached source code for 2 versions Single and Multiple threading.
I also have attached pdf files as testing data.
Hope the bug will be fixed soon.

Please download source & error-image at link https:
1drv.ms/u/s!AocIZOgUDOSEiKV17sHA-6-jkgNZ9Q?e=lelObn
IDE: Visual Studio Community 2015
Zip by: 7-Zip
OS: WIndow 10

Thank you and Best regards.

airbusluc
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:07 pm

Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:03 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your case, indeed found that the application crashed when running with multi-threading. I have logged the issue into our Bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-4463. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:7.8.2 which fixes your issue SPIREPDF-4463. Please download it from the following links.
Website link:
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link:
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF.NETCore/7.8.2

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:00 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!
Have you tried the new version of Spire.PDF? Is the issue resolved now? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron