Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:39 pm

From some searching I found a recommendation to use:
doc.PrintSettings.SelectSinglePageLayout(PdfSinglePageScalingMode.ActualSize, true);
doc.Print();

Whether I use SelectSinglePageLayout with or without the second argument, the printed output that is generated does not match between Freespire 5.10 and Acrobat Reader DC. The Freespire output is shifted to the right. I am trying to print a check so it is very important the the bottom MICR line of the check is positioned correctly. I tried using FitSize and thought I had it working but the printed output differed depending on the printer I was using. To avoid that I want to see if I can get ActualSize working. Right now you cannot see the MICR line on the output because the position where it was working with FitSize needs to be adjusted for ActualSize which I haven't started doing yet because of the shifted output.

bob.hanson
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:50 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have noticed the issue and logged it in our bug tracking system. We will let you know once there is any update.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:04 pm

Any update on this issue? Does printing using ActualSize work properly in the paid version?

bob.hanson
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:48 am

Hi,

Sorry that the issue is not resolved at present and the paid version also has that issue. Our Dev team is looking into it. Once there is any good news, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF