Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:07 am

Hello,

i've used freespire.office in my windows service app and I'm getting this meesage:
Symbol file not loaded:
No symbol file loaded for Spire.XLS.dll
Module Information
Version: 9.02.16.19046
Original Location ..project\bin\x86\Debug\Spire.XLS.dll

Please, what shell I do, or where I can find pdb files for manual setting?

michaelstrike
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:53 am

Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:06 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I created a simple project which used the latest Free Spire.Office for .NET Version:4.3, but did not reproduce your issue. This is my test project, you can run it directly on your side.
If your project is difference from mine, please share it with us for further investigation. You could send it to us ([email protected]) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:13 pm

Hello,

i have solved. I don't know why, but I had this issue for whole free office. I replaced the XLS, PDF and licence dll by libraries from free XLS package (there is higher version) and everything is OK now.

michaelstrike
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:53 am

Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:19 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Maybe you can try to install our product via Nuget.
Anyway, I am glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you need any other help in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron