So I have two different scenarios. I have an internal company website I would like to use the Free Spire.PDF for .NET to fill-in some PDF form fields. From what I read, your license model allows this for commercial use up to a 10 page PDF.
There is no time limits or warning messages applied to the PDF output, correct?
Also, I have a usage that will require a license to be purchased since the PDF's will be much larger in size and packaged with other software for deployment. Most likely the Site Enterprise or OEM license will be needed for this.
My question is, is how I intend to use Spire.PDF in these two scenarios acceptable? I can't find a link to the actual license type used for the software. Is this available? I need to know all the limitations and fine print.
I want to proceed with this approach since the use of the free version will provide the familiarity with the software I need and also provide the "dog and pony" to show management we need to use it in other applications.