Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:31 pm

Hello,
FindText function works fine for the words in horizontal orientation but not for the vertical ones. For example, in the attached PDF document it cannot find the words "C1" or "C2" while Adobe Reader finds them properly.

What might be the problem?

Regards,
Ayhan

ayhanyilmaz
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:54 am

Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:32 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. I tested the PDF file you provided and repeated the same problem as yours. I have recorded it in our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-4220, our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF