Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:39 pm

Hi,

I'm developing an application that uses Spire.PDF (free version atm, we'll upgrade when we see it fits our needs) to find the location of certain elements in a PDF diagram exported by another application.
The problem is that when we call FindAllText() on a page the function only retrieves text until an arbitrary X coordinate in the diagram (about 9/10 of the width of the pdf is found).
I'm attaching an image showing the portion of the pdf that is found and the one I'm not getting any results even though there is text.

Image

I would like to know if this is just a limitation of the free version or what.

Thanks in advance,
Carles

Carles.Bordas
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:41 pm

Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:55 am

Hi Carles,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Firstly, I suggest you try to use the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:5.9.16 since the latest version has more fixes than old version. If the issue still happens after trying the latest one, please provide us with following information for further investigation.
1. Your input PDF document
2. The full code you used

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:11 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Has your issue been resolved? If not, please provide your input file and the code you were using for further investigation.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF