Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:24 am

Hello,

I'm trying to extract all text elements in a PDF file using FindAllText method of PdfPageBase class:

public PdfTextFindCollection FindAllText();

It returns all the elements properly but the Height value in the Bounds property is always negative as seen on the attached image (5.12.15.jpg).
I'm using the newest version of Spire.Pdf (5.12.15) but the same thing is happening on all the older versions after 4.11.12

5.12.15:
5.12.15.JPG


4.11.12:
4.11.12.JPG


Is this an expected behavior?

piotr.galanek1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:04 am

Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:24 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I made an initial test and did notice the issue you mentioned, I have logged it into our bug tracking system. Once there is any progress, we will inform you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Amber.Gu
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:16 am

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:21 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Glad to inform you that the previous issue has been resolved in Spire.PDF Pack Version:6.1. Welcome to download and test it from the following links:
Our website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-for-net-now.html
NuGet link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Amber.Gu
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:16 am

Return to Spire.PDF