Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:55 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to get the position of some boxes in a PDF that I am being given.
The boxes are sometimes proceeded by a graphical £, but there is no text to search for.

Is there any way to look for, or iterate through the graphical elements on a page, or within a boundary area?
I have a rough idea of where on the page it will be, but want the exact position so that I can add text over the box.

Many Thanks,
John S

john_smith_UK
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:35 pm

Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:40 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us determine if your requirement can be achieved and work out a solution for you, please offer the following message. Thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your Pdf document, you can attach here or send it to us vis email ([email protected]).
2) The programming language you are using, Java or C#.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron