Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:36 pm

I'm using the SpirePDF library to fill a PDF Form. The solution uses a Rest API to receive a request and then fill some data in the PDF Form.
When the Rest API application runs for the first time and a request is made, the file is generated correctly, after that, the second or third time the request is made again the generated file loses alignment.
I've already tried using other versions of SpirePDF library and even dotnet, but the problem occurred in all versions I tested.
To simulate the problem I created the project below that is available on GitHub.
Unfortunately this forum does not allow you to post links...
Use the data below to locate the repository on GitHub.
User: richardblynd
Repo: SpirePdf.Degree.Example
github.com/richardblynd/SpirePdf.Degree.Example

I also tested a Console Application and in this case the alignment problem did not occur. But for my scenario I need it to work in a Rest API application.

RichardSchroeder
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:31 am

Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:38 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After investigation, I reproduced your issue and logged it into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-5617. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.PDF