Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed May 06, 2020 3:15 pm

I download a trail version of Spire.Doc , Spire.Pdf
run windows 10 , 64Bit ,
Spire.Pdf version is 5.11.0.2046
Spire.Doc version is 7.11.0.41046
Spire.License version is 1.3.7.46
the code run on
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2015
Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 4.8.03752

Installed Version: Professional
i try to convert the attachedfile and get this exception
the text file : log.txt

avia_unq
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 3:00 pm

Thu May 07, 2020 2:11 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did notice the issue you mentioned. However, when I tried to open your Word document in Microsoft Word, I found that there was a problem with its content and it couldn't be opened, please see the attached screenshot. Sorry our products cannot operate those documents that have errors. Please use our products to reconvert the documents without errors.
Error_message.png


Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Return to Spire.PDF