Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:43 pm

Hallo,

I have pay the Spire.PDF. The ExpireDate is 2019-03-07.

I have includes the License.elic.xml as embedded ressource AND I have set the Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey on the first load of my Project.

After the last update to 4.9.4 I get a evaluation warning. Before the Update it was ok.


Thanks. Uwe

UweGabbert
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 am

Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:33 am

Dear Uwe,

Sorry for the issue caused by us, our sales team just sent an updated license to your email. I tested it as embedded resource and applied it by license key, both methods worked well with the latest Spire.PDF version 4.9.4. Please use the updated license on your side. If there is any question, welcome to write back.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:43 am

Thanks.

It works.

Uwe

UweGabbert
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 am

Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:47 am

Dear Uwe,

Thanks for your quick reply. Just feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDF