Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:10 pm

I downloaded FreeSpire.PDF from Nuget and when I use the following code the evaluation warning still shows. How do I remove that?

var doc = new PdfDocument();
doc.LoadFromFile(file, FileFormat.PDF);
returnValue.FileText = doc.Pages[0].ExtractText();

The evaluation warning is the first line of text that I read.

UPDATE:
I did try to print the document I was loading and I noticed that the message is not printer with the document. So it appears that since it is an evaluation version the message still gets attached when loaded but won't print with it.

sergiop23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:55 am

Hello,

Thanks for your message.
I did notice that the evaluation warning appears when using our Free Spire.PDF version to extract text. I have posted this issue to our Dev team with the ticket SPIREPDF-3019 for further investigations. If there is any update, we will keep you informed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:18 am

Hello,

Glad to inform that we just updated our free Spire.PDF version to Free Spire.PDF for .NET Version:6.10 which fixed the issue of SPIREPDF-3019, you can download it to have a test.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDF