Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:17 pm

Hello.
In my procedure I call
LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey(Constant.SPIRE_PDF_LICENSE);
where Constant.SPIRE_PDF_LICENSE is the received license code.
After that I'll go to use your library.
When I'm in debug with source code everything works fine.
When I build my JAR with Maven and try it in test environment I see the evalutation warning on the generated PDF.

What I'm missing?

Thanks,
Mirko

mirko.golfieri
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:43 pm

Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:18 pm

Hello.
An important information.
This problem is not linked to debug/compile and I'm happy regards this.
This problem happens the second time I run the same procedure.
In the class constructor, I set the license code.
The first time the PDF arrives without any advise.
The second time it arrives with the advise " Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for Java."

Let me know how to solve.
Thanks,
Mirko

mirko.golfieri
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:43 pm

Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:43 pm

Hello.
We have also tried to invoke loadLicense.
Nothing was changed.

Mirko

mirko.golfieri
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:43 pm

Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:48 am

Hello Mirko,

I apologize for the delayed response due to the time difference.
May I ask if your "Constant.SPIRE_PDF_LICENSE" is the value of the key inside the license file? It should be a long string of Base-64 characters. Additionally, please ensure that the setLicenseKey() method is placed at the entry point of your program, preferably as the first line within the main() method. It is crucial to apply the license before any new PdfDocument() is instantiated.
If you are still encountering watermarks, kindly send your license file to [email protected]. We will conduct further investigation and testing. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:03 am

Hi,

I just noticed that you also raised this issue in your email. I will test the license key and the file you provided and reply to you via email again.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Fri Jul 10, 2026 10:11 am

Hello, is this problem solved with 12.7.0?

Thanks,
Mirko

mirko.golfieri
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:43 pm

Mon Jul 13, 2026 3:21 am

Hello,

According to our records, your previous license expired on April 22, 2025, and it is only valid for versions released prior to that expiration date. As you may learn from our release notes, Spire.PDF v 11.3.5 is the last version covered by your existing license.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/news/spire-pdf-java/Page-4.html
To use the current latest version, a license upgrade is required.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Buy/Spire.PDF-java.html
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Thu Jul 16, 2026 10:25 am

I'm sorry but I don't understand. As you can see from attached invoice, we bought FREE hot fixes and new releases for 5-year and FREE and Prior technical support for 5-year on 12/04/2024 so we are covered until 11/04/2029.

mirko.golfieri
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:43 pm

Fri Jul 17, 2026 1:55 am

Hello,

Thank you for providing the attached invoice for reference.
We sincerely apologize for any confusion caused. Upon reviewing your invoice, we confirm that you are correct: your purchase on 12/04/2024 includes FREE hot fixes and new releases for a 5-year period. The latest version (Spire.PDF for Java Version: 12.7.0) is currently available for use with the license you purchased.
Do you have any problems after updating the latest version?

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Mon Jul 20, 2026 10:35 am

Hello,
sincerely I hope you give me an answer regards the solution of my problem; but I see that you pose me a question.
I do not want to try to update to see if you have solved. I do it, only to confirm the solution, but not to test it.

I hope you can understand me.
I wait for your confirmation.

Another thing; regards license, I've received it by mail. Does it exists a portal with my invoice, support, license, etc?

Mirko

mirko.golfieri
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:43 pm

Tue Jul 21, 2026 1:30 am

Hello,

I have tested and confirmed that with your license ("/5OOenaGkyr......hAEuHFtZX3L2nbba3w="), everything works properly when using Spire.PDF for Java Version: 12.7.0, the warning watermark can be successfully removed.

Additionally, regarding the Order/Invoice information, you can click on the account avatar in the upper right corner to view the relevant details. As for the license, due to information security considerations, it only has been sent to you via email only.
info.png


Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDF