Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:08 pm

Create/Save a Pdf I get a "Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET."

I use DLL'S from "spire.pdfviewer_7.12.11.zip" Package.

I have entered both license keys in the LicensProvider (Spire.Pdf and SpirePdfViewer)



Code: Select all
 Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument pDoc = new Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument(@"D:\TMP\Test.pdf");

 pDoc.SaveToFile(@"D:\TMP\Test2.pdf");


Regards
Peter

peterInStIngbert
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:08 pm

Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:15 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to the information, I created a console project with NetFramework 4.0 to test Spire.PdfViewer 7.12.11 and your license for Spire.Pdf, as shown in the following screenshot, but I didn’t reproduce your issue, do you apply license the same way I do?
DF05209C-3993-48df-A150-7D4F71CAA2BC.png

If my message doesn’t help you, you can create a simple demo that can reproduce your issue to help us do further investigation, and you could upload your project via Dropbox or OneDrive server, then share us with the download link.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:28 pm

Hello
I have created 2 projects

LicTestConsole (spire.pdf only)

LicTestWinForm (spire.pdf and spire.pdfViewer)

The problem only occurs in LicTestWinForm !

I have stored the projects in dropbox.
Before uploading I removed the license keys in the source code - I hope that's OK (?)



https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xmmbr7f4 ... ilgsj&dl=0

peterInStIngbert
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:08 pm

Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:03 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
According to the project you provided, I find the reason of your issue is the way you apply the license.

First, the namespace of applying license for Spire.PdfViewer should be “Spire.PdfViewer.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey”, but you use the namespace of applying license for Spire.Pdf, this will lead to the key of Spire.PdfViewer is set to Spire.Pdf and no key is set for Spire.PdfViwer.

In addition, the loadLicense method needs to be added here when multiple licenses of our products are used in one project. As shown in the following screenshot.
license.png


Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.PDF