Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Apr 12, 2025 3:33 am

Hi, I purchased Small Business Developer version of spire.pdf for .NET last month. I'm using a laptop for development in .NET Framework 4.8. My laptop is running on Windows 11 Pro. Currently when I extract a multi-page pdf file the first page looks fine, no "Evalution Warning" mark. But from second page I start seeing "Evalution Warning" mark, and from eleventh page I got nothing. Can you help me out? Thanks!

bosdasteven
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2025 3:11 am

Mon Apr 14, 2025 7:18 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note that the Developer Small Business license allows 1 developer and 1 deployment location (identified by a unique machine ID/MAC address) to use it. When the license is used on machines beyond this limit, it will not be effective, the output file will have the warning messages. We have checked your binding information and found that it has exceeded the limit. To remove the evalution warning message, please upgrade the license to the OEM type.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Mon Apr 14, 2025 2:49 pm

I see, can you give me the list of the MAC/Machine ID, so I can delete extra installed program?

bosdasteven
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2025 3:11 am

Tue Apr 15, 2025 2:52 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry, in principle we do not provide services to check the bound mac list and remove binding. However, we can apply to remove all machines currently bound to your license (only once). After removal, you can use our products on up to four machines again. If one machine exceeds the limit, a red evaluation message will appear, and we will no longer provide unbinding services in the future. You need to upgrade to an OEM type license. If you need it, please reply to let us know.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Tue Apr 15, 2025 4:09 am

Yes, I would like you to remove all the binding for me. Now I have one question regarding the server, we have one file server within my company's internal network, which has four embedded NIC adapters and all of them using teaming technology therefore acting as one NIC adapter for accessing our internal network. The software system that we deployed on the server contains mutiple files, including .exe, .dll, .xml, etc., including spire.license.dll, that are stored in a dedicated directory/folder on this server, and this directory/folder is shared on our internal network so our employees are able to map it and run the .exe from their PCs. From my understanding on your license requirements this configuration is fine under my current small business license mode, in other word they are considered as one usage on the deployment, right?

On the devolopment side, my laptop is equipped with one NIC adapter and one wireless adapter, and when I work from home this laptop needs to connect VPN to access my company's network, all of them have a different MAC address, I'm wondering this is considered as one usage on the development computer, right?

Thank you!

bosdasteven
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2025 3:11 am

Tue Apr 15, 2025 6:51 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
Please be informed that our program actually limits the number of MAC addresses. Wired network cards, wireless network cards, and VPN virtual network cards each have independent MAC addresses, so your laptop will consume 3 bindings. We have submitted an application for you to remove the binding mac addresses and it has been approved. Now you can bind up to 4 MAC addresses. If you still exceed the limit in the future, you need to upgrade to an OEM license. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Tue Apr 15, 2025 2:57 pm

Thank you for explanations.

bosdasteven
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2025 3:11 am

Tue Jun 24, 2025 4:49 am

Hi, I recently travelled aboard and in the hotel I ran my application and found "Evaluation" reappears. I'm tired of keep bugging you on removing extra entries which causing this warning message, so I decided to upgrade to Developer OEM One Developer version. However considering I just use your software in less than three months and knowing little about this behaviour I'm wondering if I can only pay the difference of the two versions, meaning $2,549 - $999 = $1,550, to upgrade to the new version?

Thanks,

Steven

bosdasteven
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2025 3:11 am

Tue Jun 24, 2025 9:29 am

Hello,

Thanks for your message.
I have forwarded your letter to our sales team, and they have sent the process of making up the price difference to your email. Please pay attention to the email. If you have any other questions, please feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron