Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 pm

I'm doing some test and when I convert a pdf with an image to a pdf/a the image isn't there

negrival
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:14 pm

Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:50 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

I created a PDF document with an image and converted it to a PDF/A document with the latest Spire.PDF V7.2.9 but did not reproduce your issue. Here I attached my testing code.
Code: Select all
            string inputFile = "E:\\testdoc\\sample2.pdf";
            PdfStandardsConverter converter = new PdfStandardsConverter(inputFile);
            //Convert to PdfA1A
            converter.ToPdfA1A("ToPdfA1A.pdf");

            //Convert to PdfA1B
            converter.ToPdfA1B("ToPdfA1B.pdf");

            //Convert to PdfA2A
            converter.ToPdfA2A("ToPdfA2A.pdf");

            //Convert to PdfA2B
            converter.ToPdfA2B("ToPdfA2B.pdf");

            //Convert to PdfA3A
            converter.ToPdfA3A("ToPdfA3A.pdf");

            //Convert to PdfA3B
            converter.ToPdfA3B("ToPdfA3B.pdf");

If you were not using the latest version, I recommend you have a try first. If the issue still exists, to help us reproduce your issue, please provide us with your input file, your system information (E.g. Win7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese) for reference. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:07 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

How is the issue now? If it still exists, could you please provide your input file, your system information (E.g. Win7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese) to us for further investigation?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron