Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:43 am

Hello,

I'm using free version of spire and I got a bit of a problem with priting pdf documents.
I got already created pdf document that I load in PdfDocument class and then I use LoadFromFile method (then Print).
Document is completly fine, but when I print it, characters like "š ě ž" are shown wrong. Probably there is a problem with enconding.
Is there any option, that I can use to change encoding of already created document?

Thanks for reply!
David

[email protected]
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:34 am

Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:58 am

Dear David,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have tested your scanario with Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.7.292, it works fine, the characters like "š ě ž" can be printed correctly. Please try to use this verison.
If the issue still exists after trying, please provide us the sample document which has issue for investigation.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:38 am

Hello,

yes, I got a version 3.2 and I just tried version 3.7 and it's all fine, but there is a free version of 3.7?

Thank for reply!
David

[email protected]
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:34 am

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:59 am

Dear David,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry that we don't have a plan to update free version. We suggest you use the version I mentioned.
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron