Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:09 pm

Hi All,

Last year I purchased the Spire PDF Platinum Pack.

I wonder where I can find the DLL's (Spire.PDF, Spire.PDFViewer, Spire.PDFViewer.Wpf, Spire.Pdf.Wpf) which are supported for my license?
So until the date 2019-03-29.

Please advise.

I have seen the posts with the HotFixes and release notes, but not where I can download the Dlls.

Kind regards

iseag
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 am

Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:06 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that there is no place where you could download old versions on our website.
But I have sent the latest version which your license could work to you via email.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:18 am

Thanks for your E-Mail.

When I use Spire.PdfViewer.Wpf or Spire.Pdf now I get the Evaluation Warning on each of my rendered PDF's.

My Solution Contains 3 Different Projects.

Project A (Class Library contains Spire.License and Spire.Pdf (.Net not Wpf)
Project B (Class Library contains Spire.License and Spire.Pdf (.Net not Wpf)

Project C contains Project A and Project B (WPF App, contains also Spire.License, Spire.Pdf.Wpf and Spire.PdfViewer.Wpf)

Versions:

- Spire.License is everywhere 1.3.7.41
- Spire.PdfViewer.Wpf is 4.2.2.3241
- Spire.Pdf.Wpf is 5.2.3.2241
- Spire.Pdf is 5.2.3.2041

The File license.elic.xml is included in each project as Build Action "Embedded Resource" and "Do not copy"

Still I do get the Evaluation Warning when I open the PDFViewer or Render a PDF to PDFImages for Example.

Can you tell me if my setup is wrong or what's the issue here?

Thanks and Kind Regards

iseag
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 am

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:48 am

Hi,

Sorry for that.
I sent other old version for you via email.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF