Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files from any .NET platform (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) and Java applications (J2SE and J2EE) with fast and high quality performance.

Mon May 18, 2020 10:25 am

HI,

Im having trouble giving the converted PDF a PDF/A conformance. I followed the guide https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spire.Doc/Spire.Doc-Program-Guide/Conversion/How-to-Convert-Word-to-PDF/A-in-C.html.

But both Adobe Reader and VeraPDF does not detect any Conformance level.
I have attached the DOCX im trying to convert.
My code
Code: Select all
            var document = new Document(docFile.OpenReadStream(), FileFormat.Auto);
            var parameters = new ToPdfParameterList()
            {
                PdfConformanceLevel = PdfConformanceLevel.Pdf_A2A
            };

document.SaveToStream(pdfDocument, parameters);
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anderslindhardt

Tue May 19, 2020 2:04 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did notice the issue you mentioned. I have posted it to our Dev team for further investigation and fixing. If there is any update, we will let you know.
Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Tue May 19, 2020 8:14 am

Also found this issue.
While checking on a PDF that has PDF/A. There is no Conformance information returned.

Code: Select all
var pdf = new PdfDocument(fileToCheck.OpenReadStream());
var conformance = pdf.Conformance;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anderslindhardt

Tue May 19, 2020 9:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
I noticed that your PDF file conforms to PDF/A-3A standard. Sorry to tell you that our Spire.PDF doesn't support getting the conformance level of the Pdf/A-3A document at present. However, we are considering adding it as a new feature to our upgrade list. If it can be achieved in the future, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iecblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc