Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:41 am

I am evaluating product. I open a pdf using Adobe acrobat reader and I can see the document information, however when I open same pdf through c# the fields are empty.

Sample code below:

Code: Select all
PdfDocument document = new PdfDocument();
            document.LoadFromFile(@"C:\Temp\pdfsamples\document.pdf");
            System.Console.Write("Author: {0}", document.DocumentInformation.Producer);
            System.Console.ReadKey();


Not sure what I am missing.

lbusuttil
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:34 am

Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:29 am

Hello,

Thanks for your interests in our Spire.PDF.
After an initial test with the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.8.14, I could get the document information successfully. If you are using an old version, I suggest upgrading to the latest one to try again. If the issue still happens, please provide your input PDF to help us locate your issue quickly. You could send it via email ([email protected]).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:33 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Could you let us know how is the issue going? Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron