Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:40 pm

Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:8.9.3
use dll for Net 4.8


Spire.Doc.Document SPD = new Spire.Doc.Document("d:\\13306508_14-43-05.doc");
SPD.SaveToFile("d:\\13306508_14-43-05.pdf", Spire.Doc.FileFormat.PDF);

file sending by email

eunSpire
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:05 am

Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:56 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your word file with the Spire.Office for net 8.9.3, and reproduced your issue, I’ll record it to our bug system after our National Day holiday (after October 6) and our Dev’ll investigate and fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:03 am

Hello,

I have recorded this issue to our bug system with the number SPIREDOC-9928, once there are any updates, I'll inform you in time.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:09 am

Hello,

Glad to inform you that we released the Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:14.9.11, which contains the fix of the bug SPIREDOC-9928 you reported. Please download it from the following link.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/14.9.11
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Docfor.NETStandard/14.9.11

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.Doc