Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:23 pm

Is there a way to have some different display name in document for digital certificate instead off "cn ", and if it is please advise how. I try setting Friendly name but it made no difference when I did that in code before applying certificate to document.
Regards
Biljana.

bstojanovic
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:54 pm

Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:47 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Could you please provide us with the following messages to help us better understand your requirement and work out a solution for you ? You can send it to us via email ([email protected]) or attach them here. Thanks for your assistance.
1) your test code.
2) the effect you want to achieve.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:25 am

Hi my code is :
//Create a pdf document.
doc.LoadFromBytes(fileData);

PdfPageBase page = doc.Pages[0];

X509Certificate x509 = new X509Certificate(pfxData, pfxPass, X509KeyStorageFlags.MachineKeySet |
X509KeyStorageFlags.EphemeralKeySet);
PdfCertificate cert = new PdfCertificate(x509);

PdfSignature signature = new PdfSignature(doc, page, cert, "demo")
{
ContactInfo = "ITS"
};
signature.DocumentPermissions = PdfCertificationFlags.AllowFormFill;

MemoryStream memoryStream = new MemoryStream();
doc.SaveToStream(memoryStream);
doc.Close();

I want to change display name after "Signed by:" without changing certificate data . I am attaching the picture to clarify what I mean.

bstojanovic
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:54 pm

Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
currently, we are not certain whether this is possible or not. However, I have created an investigation task for our development team to explore the feasibility of making such changes, the ticket number is SPIREPDF-5921. Once there are any updates available, I will inform you asap. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron