Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm

Hi Team,
I’m having issues on loading the custom fonts while converting HTML to PDF. I am using HelveticaNeueBold font. I was install the font in server and placed in fonts folder aswell. but still not reflecting.

Using spire.office 8.4.1 version

please find the attached html and converted pdf file.

Thanks in Adv!

ceipalAdmin
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:31 am

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
On my end, I have indeed encountered the same problem as you. Additionally, I conducted a test by opening the file you provided in Chrome browser and printing it to a PDF file. The HelveticaNeueBold font was also replaced with another font. So, we speculate that this font cannot be parsed into PDF files. Due to qt being a third-party plugin, we are not sure how it handles fonts when converting files, Sorry to inform you that we are unable to make further adjustments to this issue. Hope you can understand.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron