Hello Spire Team. Kindly help me on this one,
I've tried to setting up my project. Installed and when tested it returned with a notification as follows :
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.Pdf, Version=10.2.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3'. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Spire.Pdf, Version=10.2.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3'
at HashimotosanForm.importFilesForm.CheckIfPdfIsPasswordProtected(String filePath)
at HashimotosanForm.importFilesForm.button3_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__128_0(Object state)
************** Loaded Assemblies **************
System.Private.CoreLib
Assembly Version: 6.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 6.0.2323.48002
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/6.0.23/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
----------------------------------------
HashimotosanForm
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/HashimotosanFormV.8.1.2/HashimotosanForm.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Runtime
Assembly Version: 6.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 6.0.2323.48002
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/6.0.23/System.Runtime.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 6.0.2.0
Win32 Version: 6.0.2323.48003
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/6.0.23/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
************** JIT Debugging **************
I initially checked the version of Spire.pdf and its dependencies package to make sure they matched the installed version. I've tried deleting and reinstalling Nuget or downgrading the .NET version from 7.0 to 6.0 and it's still the same.