Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu May 07, 2020 8:49 am

I have created a PDF file with some PdfTextBoxFields called txtName in first page (page 0) and zero (if I have only one page) or more PdfTextBoxFields called txtCopyOfNameN in each page on PDF document, where N is the page number.
I want to copy txtName text on KeyPressed to txtCopyOfNameN fields using txtName.Actions.KeyPressed event. I think I have to use a code like this:

Dim newScript As String = "Script to copy txtName value to the rest of PdfTextBoxFields"
txtName.Actions.KeyPressed = New Spire.Pdf.Actions.PdfJavaScriptAction(newScript)


But Nothing I put in newScript string is working.
How can I do it?

Thank you very much.

Kampunko2
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 8:38 am

Thu May 07, 2020 10:36 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
We don't support to copy PdfTextBoxField's text to another one on KeyPressed at present. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have added it as new feature into our upgrading system with the ticket SPIREPDF-3239. We will inform you when it is finished.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF