Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi,

I am converting a PDF file to a png and it works fine except for this file. I am guessing it has something to do with the layers. Looks like the top layer that says "For Information Only" is not transparent and is covering the rest of the document.

Original PDF: dropbox.com/s/y3jb1mmiazwyxrx/PQP%20Gap_Analysis%201_0.pdf?dl=0
Result PNG: dropbox.com/s/bc8ehls4z9kcr8c/PQP%20Gap_Analysis%201_0.png?dl=0
(Its not letting me post URLs?)

Here is the code I am using:
Protected Friend Function ConvertToImage(ByVal strPDF As String) As String
Dim strFileName As String = oGlobals.strApplicationPath + "Preview\" + oGlobals.strUsername + "\" + strPDF.Replace(".pdf", ".png")

Dim oPDF As New Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument()
oPDF.LoadFromFile(oGlobals.strDocuments + strPDF)

Using oimage As System.Drawing.Image = oPDF.SaveAsImage(0, 24, 24)
oimage.Save(strFileName, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png)
End Using

oPDF.Close()

Return strFileName
End Function


Thanks,
Andrew

apflores
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have reproduced your issue. And I have posted the issue to our dev team. We will inform you when it is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team
User avatar

sweety1
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:14 am

Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:39 am

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your waiting.
Now the issue has been fixed, welcome to test Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.7.292.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron