Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Nov 02, 2024 2:01 pm

Hello,

I am using the latest version of spire.doc python to convert a long word document to markdown.
This works great using the sample code provided in the documentation. However, some of the tables (the longer ones) are still kept as inline HTML. I would like instead to convert everything into markdown tables, including those longer tables. I could not upload my example file as it it bigger than the authorized size.

Thank you in advance

melkael6365
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:09 pm

Mon Nov 04, 2024 9:00 am

Hello,

I have simulated a Word file with a simple table, but I haven't encountered the issue you described. Could you please upload the file to a site like Google Drive and provide a download link for us to investigate? Alternatively, you could try to simplify the test file by removing other parts and only retaining a few long tables that can reproduce the issue. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Return to Spire.Doc

cron