Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:56 pm

I am using the sample code in the Tutorials to see if Spire.PDF will work for us. I can compile and run the program, but it does not seem to output any results.
Can someone assist?

James.Brewer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:12 pm

Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:19 pm

I managed to get this working. Silly oversight on my part.

James.Brewer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:12 pm

Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:43 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved!
If you need assistance when using our Spire.PDF in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF