Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.
Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:58 pm
Hi,
I am trying to convert the attached document. The result looks nowhere like the original and I cant seem to find any solution? I am using the newest version of Spire.doc
Thanks for your feedback. The issue has been reproduced, which has been transferred to our dev team, once there are any progress from them, we will get it back to you immediately. Sorry for inconvenience. If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us. Sincerely, Gary E-iceblue support team
Thank you. Sorry that at present our product supports the task of conversion to Html not well, we have added it to our schedule, and our Dev team will research and improve the functionality, it might need long time. Once it is resolved, we will inform you immediately. If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us. Regards, Gary E-iceblue support team