Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:58 pm

Hello!

I'm trying to convert from SVG to PDF but all it's doing is generating a blank PDF. This is using an SVG previously converted from PDF by Spire.PDF, with no modifications whatsoever. Here's the code I'm using

Code: Select all
var doc = new PdfDocument();
doc.LoadFromFile("result.svg", FileFormat.SVG);
doc.SaveToFile("result.pdf", FileFormat.PDF);

andresperez
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:18 pm

Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:05 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I simulated an SVG file and did an initial test, but didn't reproduce your issue.The version I used is the latest version(Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:8.1.4). If you were not using the latest version, please first give it a try. If the issue still exists after trying, please provide the following information. You could attach them here or send them to us via email ([email protected]). Thanks in advance.
1) Your input PDF file or the SVG file.
2) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).
3) Your application type, such as Console app (. Net Framework 4.5).

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF