Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Hello,
we have an assembly written in C++/CLI which is referencing a c# assembly what finally is referencing the spire.xls.dll. Now all projects referencing the c++/cli assembly get a warning (C4945) saying that the symbol
"jp3E9FF5BED7F5" can't be imported from spire.xls.dll because it has already been imported from Spire.License. I've tried a lot to get rid of that warning - but nothing seems to work. Unfortunately I am talking of far over 400 projects referencing the c++/cli assembly. Because of this warning the log of our nightly build grows up nearly to 10MB. Of course I could suppress this warning in every project (Oh no, please NOT!!! :roll: ), but this would also suppress this warning in all other cases - what I definitely would not prefer.
Any hints?
Thanks in advance
Detlef

detern

Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 am

Hi Detlef,

Thanks for evaluating Spire.Xls.

As the issue you reported, we have created a research on it, but we need some more time to fix it. We will fix it in our next version, you will be surely informed once we fix it. We recommend you to suppress the specific "4945" using the following way as a workaround:select the Project-->Properties-->Configuration Properties-->C/C++-->Advanced-->Disable Specific Warnings, and then enter 4945 in this field.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards
Suvi
e-iceblue

Suvi.Wu

Return to Spire.XLS