after I have updated the Spire.PDF package my code won't compile anymore.
The first problem was that some library apparently was moved from System.Drawing to System.Drawing.Common. By installing the System.Drawing.Common Package I was able to solve this issue by myself.
Issue 2:
- Code: Select all
using Font font = new Font("Arial", 10, FontStyle.Regular);
textBoxField.Font = new PdfTrueTypeFont(font, true);
In this section I have 4 errors since the update:
1) "Arial": cannot convert from 'string' to 'System.Drawing.FontFamily'
2) FontStyle: The type 'FontStyle' exists in both 'Spire.Pdf, Version=6.9.16.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' and 'System.Drawing.Common, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' => An update to Spire.Pdf.FontStyle does not help because the compiler says that this type does not exist.
3) (2nd line) font: cannot convert from 'System.Drawing.Font' to 'string'
4) true: Severity cannot convert from 'bool' to 'float'
Issue 3:
- Code: Select all
PdfImage pdfImage = PdfImage.FromImage(schaleImage);
In this section I have one error:
'PdfImage' does not contain a definition for 'FromImage'
Thank you for your support.
Best regards,
David