Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm trying to convert a Word doc file that contains clip art/vector to a PDF, and it's dropping out of the output entirely.

I've also tested this with other formats, and the same thing is happening.

Is this type of conversion unsupported? I have attached my test file for your convenience.

Thanks
Dan

[email protected]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 am

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:25 am

Hi Dan,

Thanks for evaluating Spire.Doc and sorry for the long time keep you waiting.

So sorry that our product doesn't support shape/art at this stage. We will consider adding it in our future upgrade.

Have a gerat day!

BR
Suvi
e-iceblue support
User avatar

Suvi.Wu
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 am

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:36 pm

No problem, Suvi.

When you say "future upgrade", where does that fit in the priority?

[email protected]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 am

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:17 am

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry that I can't provide the exact time of new releases . But we will inform you immediately once the new version that contain the problem is released, and you can see the new features of the new release:http://www.e-iceblue.com/Introduce/word-for-net-introduce.html
Welcome you to try and buy our product. If you have any problems, please contact us!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy
e-iceblue support

welcome to contact us!
[email protected]
[email protected]
Nancy
e-iceblue support team
contact: [email protected]
User avatar

nancy
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 2:02 am

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Nancy:
I am an OEM licensee already. Your product is already being used in my project. I just noticed this particular use case wasn't implemented, and wanted an answer to tell the consumers of my app when it doesn't appear to display the documents correctly. They're probably going to be understanding, but I anticipate they're going to want to know "when" they can expect the issue to be corrected. I suppose the work around in the meantime is to have them store the vectors as an image and re-paste them into their documents. But as I'm sure you can understand, that's less than ideal.

The technology around supporting vectors could lend itself to processing power point slides (something I'm also interested in should your company decide to create components around it)

Thanks
Dan

[email protected]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 am

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 am

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry that I can not provide you any reliable estimate of time regarding it's very complex. However, you will be surely informed once we fix it.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Have a nice day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy
e-iceblue support
Nancy
e-iceblue support team
contact: [email protected]
User avatar

nancy
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 2:02 am

Return to Spire.Doc